1, flocculation: Pam can make the suspended matter through the electrical neutralization, bridging adsorption role, the flocculation effect.
2, adhesion: Can through the mechanical, physical, chemical role, play the role of adhesion.
3, reducing Resistance: Pam can effectively reduce the friction resistance of the fluid, adding trace Pam in the water can reduce resistance 50-80%. 4, thickening: Pam in both neutral and acid conditions have thickening effect, when the ph value of more than 10 Pam easily hydrolyzed. When a semi-meshed structure is present, thickening will be more pronounced.
- Introduction To Polyacrylamide
- Physicochemical Properties Of Polyacrylamide
- Application Of Polyacrylamide In Industry
- The Process Of Polyacrylamide
- Structure Analysis Of Polyacrylamide
- Characteristics Of Polyacrylamide
- Precautions For Use Of Cationic Polyacrylamide
- The Technical Process Of Polyacrylamide
- The Method Of Adding Drugs To Polyacrylamide
- Use Of Polyacrylamide
- Quansen PAM Applied In Pharmacy
- The Price Information
- BASF Visit Quansen Factory For Superabsorbent
- Quansen PAM Price Information
- QUANSEN PAM START DECREASE PRICE AGAIN
- Quansen New Water-retaining/superabsorbent Agen...
- Taiwan Customer Visit QUANSEN Company