Polyacrylamide (PAM) is a linear polymer, the products are mainly divided into dry powder and colloid two forms. According to its average molecular weight can be divided into low molecular weight (<100 Million)、Medium molecular weight(200~400 Million)and high molecular weight(>7 million) three class. According to its structure can be divided into non-ionic, anionic and cationic type. The anionic type is more of Pam's water disintegration (HPAM). Polyacrylamide on the main chain with a large number of amide, chemical activity is high, can be modified to produce many of the derivatives of polyacrylamide, products have been widely used in papermaking, mineral processing, oil production, metallurgy, building materials, sewage treatment and other industries.
As lubricant, suspending agent, clay stabilizer, oil-displacing agent, fluid-reducing agent and thickener, Polyacrylamide has been widely used in drilling, acidizing, fracturing, water plugging, cementing and two oil recovery, three times oil recovery, and is a very important oilfield chemical.
Next: No Information
- Physicochemical Properties Of Polyacrylamide
- Application Of Polyacrylamide In Industry
- The Process Of Polyacrylamide
- Structure Analysis Of Polyacrylamide
- Characteristics Of Polyacrylamide
- Precautions For Use Of Cationic Polyacrylamide
- Application Properties Of Polyacrylamide
- The Technical Process Of Polyacrylamide
- The Method Of Adding Drugs To Polyacrylamide
- Use Of Polyacrylamide