Pam precipitation is a substance that produces a solution that is insoluble in the reactant when a chemical reaction occurs. Understanding from the meaning of the word is under the action of gravity precipitation removal.
The suspended matter in the sewage can be a kind of physical process, simple and effective, and it is one of the important technologies of sewage treatment. According to the properties of suspended matter, concentration and polyacrylamide coagulation properties of flocculant, precipitation can be divided into: natural precipitation, flocculation precipitation, regional precipitation. The precipitation in the domain is high (5000mg/l or above), the sedimentation of the particles is affected by the surrounding particles, the relative positions of the particles remain unchanged, forming a common sinking, and clear water interface with the clarification.
Regional precipitation occurred in two sedimentation ponds and sludge concentration ponds. Flocculation precipitation is the process of flocculation and precipitation of particulate matter in water. After the addition of coagulant in water, the colloid and dispersed particles of suspended solids generate floc under the interaction of molecular forces, and they collide with each other in the process of sedimentation, and their size and quality are constantly increasing, and the sinking speed increases continuously. The removal rate of suspended solids depends not only on the settling speed, but also on the settling depth. When the surface water is added coagulant, the alum flower, the organic suspended matter in the domestic sewage, the activated sludge will appear flocculation precipitate in the process of sedimentation.
- Introduction To Polyacrylamide
- Physicochemical Properties Of Polyacrylamide
- Application Of Polyacrylamide In Industry
- The Process Of Polyacrylamide
- Structure Analysis Of Polyacrylamide
- Characteristics Of Polyacrylamide
- Precautions For Use Of Cationic Polyacrylamide
- Application Properties Of Polyacrylamide
- The Method Of Adding Drugs To Polyacrylamide
- Use Of Polyacrylamide
- Quansen PAM Applied In Pharmacy
- The Price Information
- BASF Visit Quansen Factory For Superabsorbent
- Quansen PAM Price Information