Mineral Processing Polyacrylamide
The application of QUANSEN polyacrylamide in these mineral processing industries can promote the rapid sinking of useful minerals in waste water, or accelerate the concentration of fine materials and improve the filtration efficiency, thus improving the separation effect and production...
The application of QUANSEN polyacrylamide in these mineral processing industries can promote the rapid sinking of useful minerals in waste water, or accelerate the concentration of fine materials and improve the filtration efficiency, thus improving the separation effect and production efficiency, reducing tailings loss, reducing costs, protecting the environment and water resources.These are the USES of polyacrylamide in the mineral processing industry.
Application of quansen PAM in ore dressing
QUANSEN PAM applied to coal, gold and silver ore, lead-zinc, aluminum, copper and other sectors of polyacrylamide series products, which can effectively promote sedimentation of solid-liquid separation and mineral particles, in favor of tailings sludge dewatering, reduce tailings loss and environmental pollution, increase productivity, reduce production costs.
【The role of QUANSEN PAM in ore dressing】
Mineral preparation (polyacrylamide for iron, manganese, copper, gold, zinc, aluminium and iron ore dressing, flocculant for mineral dressing) :
It is mainly used in two aspects
1. It is often used in concentrate dewatering, accelerating frame mud sedimentation, purifying backwater and improving the working efficiency of thickener.
2. selective flocculation is adopted for the slurry of fine-grained minerals to change the surface characteristics of the target mineral particles and appropriately increase the size of the particles. Therefore, flocculation precipitation is conducive to separation from gangue.
In addition to coal preparation, there are iron, manganese, copper, gold, zinc and so on. These mine waste water are generally acidic. In general, neutralization method should be adopted to treat this kind of waste water.For example, after the iron ore wastewater is neutralized, the main components of the sludge are ferric oxide Fe(OH)3 and colloid, Ca(OH)2 calcium hydroxide and colloid, Fe(OH)2 ferric oxide particles, and other ions.The treatment of iron ore sludge dewatering with cationic polyacrylamide (cpam) can achieve good results.
In both coal and other metals, polyacrylamide is certainly must use the potions, is also a relatively economic agents, beneficiation process is the process of creating value, polyacrylamide as the use value of the current mainstream flocculant is more and more widely spread, optimizing mineral flocculant is current is also a very important work in the future.
【The selection of QUANSEN PAM】
Polyacrylamide is a flocculant for water purification. At the same time, polyacrylamide is also a mineral processing assistant, which can speed up the solid-liquid separation in mineral processing wastewater, improve the recovery efficiency and yield of minerals, increase profits, and reduce the pollution of mineral processing wastewater to the environment.There are many mineral processing industries that can use polyacrylamide, including coal, gold, silver, copper, iron, lead, zinc, aluminum, uranium, nickel, phosphorus, potassium, manganese, salt, tungsten and many other rare metals.The types of polyacrylamide used are mainly two types: quansen anionic polyacrylamide and non-ionic polypropylene
1. Waste water with simple water quality. Some mineral processing processes add corresponding auxiliary materials, which will lead to complicated water quality
2. The water quality is turbid, and some of the mineral processing sewage water impurities sink fast and the suspended particles are small and do not care about polyacrylamide
So which type of polyacrylamide is more suitable for treating mineral waste
1. Anionic polyacrylamide - more than 90% of customers are using it
2. Non-ionic polyacrylamide - has a good auxiliary effect as a clarifier
3. Cationic polyacrylamide -10% of customers are mainly used for sludge dewatering
【Properties and advantages of QUANSEN polyacrylamide】
The series of products developed by the company for different mining and metallurgy industries can well solve the mineral separation problems in such fields as gold, silver and precious metal smelting, alumina industry, iron and steel smelting, zinc/copper/lead smelting.By using different polyacrylamide in the process of concentrate settlement, tailings flotation, concentration settlement, washing settlement and centrifugal dehydration, the effect of solid-liquid separation, concentration and storage can be better realized, and production efficiency can be greatly improved.We will strengthen the recycling of water for production, reduce production costs, reduce harmful substances in wastewater and reduce environmental pollution
1 the product has good solubility and good compatibility with dissolving agent water. The molecular chain contains a variety of active bases, which can be neutralized with the electrical property of slurry particles and adsorption to form a bridge, thus damaging stability and achieving rapid flocculation separation.
2. Wide application range of the product. Once the model is determined, the change of the concentration of the slurry has little influence on the agent.
3. After treatment, the supernatant of the tailings is highly transparent, with few reagents, which will not affect the circulating water
【Quansen PAM specification】
Dissolution duration （h)
【method and attention】
1. Determine the best model and the best dosage of the product through small tests.
2. The product shall be prepared into an aqueous solution with a concentration of 0.1-0.2% (referring to the solid content), which shall be prepared with water with a PH value of 7 or less, and neutral water without salt is preferred.
3. The dissolved water, will this product evenly into the mixing water, proper heating (< 60 ℃) can accelerate into solution.
4. This product has hygroscopicity and should be sealed in a cool and dry place, the temperature is lower than 35 ℃.
5. Solid products should not be scattered on the ground, so as to avoid slipping after absorbing moisture.
6. When dissolving, the product should be added into the dissolver evenly and slowly, and the solidification should be avoided and mechanical shear that has been over for a long time should be avoided.
It is recommended that the mixer be 60 to 200 RPM, otherwise the polymer will hydrolyze and affect the use effect.
7. PAM aqueous solution should be used and prepared now. When the solution is placed for a long time, its performance will gradually decline depending on the water quality.
8. After adding the aqueous solution of the polyacrylamide to the suspension, the flocculant will be destroyed if stirred violently for a long time.
【 storage 】
The original product shall be kept sealed.Storage environments should be a cool, dry and ventilated, at room temperature for 10 ~ 40 ℃.Special precautions should be taken to prevent product absorption.
In accordance with the specified storage conditions, the original packaging products can be stable for at least 12 months.
【 packing 】
25kg composite paper bag /750kg pallet OR customer demand.