River Dredging Polyacrylamide
Due to the restrictions of river course conditions, it is not realistic to use biochemical treatment to remove high COD and SS in water.Therefore, QUANSEN used coagulant pretreatment and weak anionic polyacrylamide to achieve sludge concentration.When sludge dewatering, medium and strong...
Due to the restrictions of river course conditions, it is not realistic to use biochemical treatment to remove high COD and SS in water.Therefore, QUANSEN used coagulant pretreatment and weak anionic polyacrylamide to achieve sludge concentration.When sludge dewatering, medium and strong cationic PAM is also selected.
QUANSEN PAM for River Dredge
Because of the high water content and large volume of river dredging sediment, it is not easy to store, transport and recycle.Therefore, it needs to be reduced to dehydrate it rapidly.River sewage samples with different flocculating agent, it is concluded that the sludge flocculation and time curve, the ratio of flocculant and settling time, again through the analysis of the vertical taking bottom soil samples before and after dredging sludge supernatant on layer thickness and water samples with original river water quality of contrast test, concluded after dredging to remove silt underwater organic matter and the drag effect of desilting.Experimental results show that QUANSEN PAM flocculant can quickly dehydrate the sediment.
At present, the more advanced dredging technology adopts the method of stranding suction. When dredging, the silt within the range of the cutter's stranding is fully absorbed by the sludge pump, which effectively prevents the sediment particles from diffusing into the water body outside due to the disturbance of the cutter, and there is no dead Angle for dredging in the construction process.This technology can be the bottom of the river floating mud, silt, solid soil and garbage, and other sundry matter.The slurry sucked up by the process needs to be dehydrated to meet the requirements of landfill or comprehensive utilization.There are three main technologies for sludge mechanical dewatering: plate and frame filter, belt filter and centrifugal dewatering.Similarly, mechanical dehydration is essential for the use of QUANSEN cationic polyacrylamide.
Silt removal in the river channel by pumping the silt in the river channel to the designated area later needs to add chemical materials to flocculate the silt through the filter press (plate frame and belt filter press) to control the water content of the silt below 85% in the process.The main chemical materials used include polyacrylamide, polymer aluminum chloride, lime and so on.The main role of polyacrylamide is to allow river silt to separate quickly
【Quansen PAM specification】
According to the experience of QUANSEN, the most important thing in river dredging is to choose the type and molecular weight of PAM，Quansen's ultra-low molecular weight APAM proved to be the most effective.
Dissolution duration （h)
Dissolution duration （h)
【Usage of QUANSEN polyacrylamide 】
1. First add lime or alkali to adjust pH to 7-9
2. Adding inorganic flocculant to polymerize aluminum chloride to create small flocculation
3. Finally, polyacrylamide is added to separate the river silt rapidly
【 safety 】
1. Quansen polyacrylamide is a water-soluble polymer, in case of water or liquids of high skid form is formed after soluble in water.Prevent products and their aqueous solutions from spilling onto the floor.If any, should timely use sand, sawdust adsorption, clean it.
2. The product is powder, the operation room should be careful to prevent dust inhalation or adhesion to the body.Wear masks, gloves and overalls to operate according to specifications.
3. Please refer to the safety data manual (MSDS) provided by the company for detailed safety operation guidance.
4. This product and its aqueous solution are not corrosive to the general materials such as stainless steel, plastic, rubber, glass and glass, etc., for the manufacture of tanks, mixers, gauges and pipelines.
1. High and stable product quality
2. Varieties of product series
3. Customer designed system solutions
4. Professional technical service team
5. Accumulated experiences of successful application at customer’s side
1. Polyacrylamide should be dissolved before use. It is generally dissolved by 0.1%~0.3%, that is, 1~3KG polyacrylamide is added into 1 cubic water.
2. Clean water should be used for dissolution;
3. Iron containers shall not be used in the dissolved tanks; otherwise, they will degrade easily.
4. The product needs to be dissolved for 30-60 minutes before it can be fully dissolved, giving the best effect;
5. The product is very slippery after dissolving. Do not spill it as much as possible.
6. The product is generally selected through the small test, and then the pilot test.
【 storage 】
The original product shall be kept sealed.Storage environments should be a cool, dry and ventilated, at room temperature for 10 ~ 40 ℃.Special precautions should be taken to prevent product absorption.
In accordance with the specified storage conditions, the original packaging products can be stable for at least 12 months.
【 packing 】
25kg composite paper bag /750kg pallet OR customer demand.