Alcoholic Wasterwater Polyacrylamide
Alcohol wastewater is a kind of high concentration organic waste water with high chromaticity and COD, and the water contains a large amount of carbohydrate, fat, protein, fiber and other organics. If discharged directly, it will surely cause pollution to the environment.At present, there are...
Alcohol wastewater is a kind of high concentration organic waste water with high chromaticity and COD, and the water contains a large amount of carbohydrate, fat, protein, fiber and other organics. If discharged directly, it will surely cause pollution to the environment.At present, there are many methods to treat alcohol wastewater, such as agricultural irrigation, concentrated drying and biochemical treatment.normally use midium or high cationic polyacrylamide to treat alcohl wasterwater.
How Does Polyacrylamide Treat Alcohol Waste Water
【characteristics of alcohol production wastewater】
The pollution of alcohol industry is the most serious by water. The wastewater in the production process mainly comes from the alcohol waste after the mature mash of distillation fermentation, the washing water and washing water of the production equipment, as well as the cooling water of cooking, saccharification, fermentation and distillation process. Alcohol wastewater is organic wastewater with high concentration, high temperature and high suspended substance.The waste residue in the waste liquid contains the crushed cassava husk, root and other crude fibers, which are insoluble COD in the waste water. Cellulose and hemicellulose in cassava are polysaccharides, which can not be used as carbon source of yeast in alcohol fermentation, and remain in waste liquid as dissolved COD and marl impurities of inorganic ash.These substances make wastewater treatment more difficult.
【QUANSEN polyacrylamide apply is alclhol wastewater】
The cationic polyacrylamide principle is usually used to flocculate the suspended particles in the sewage with negative charge.According to the positive ionization acidic or alkaline medium in the flocculation device, relying on the positive electricity is very effective for the rapid clarification of wastewater.
The treatment of alcohol sludge is dehydrated by belt filter, which can dehydrate the sludge to water content 80% to 85%.With plate and frame filter press and wing filter press, it can dehydrate to 75%-83% water content.With membrane filter press, can dehydrate to moisture content 70%-78%.
The flocculant polyacrylamide used in the process of alcohol wasterwater treatment generally has a molecular weight of more than 9 million, and it is appropriate to have a molecular weight of more than 30 ionic degrees. The treatment effect is remarkable, with the COD discharge rate reaching 90%, with less dosage and lower cost.The moisture content of mud cake is lower during subsequent sludge dewatering treatment.
Solid polyacrylamide generally consumes 3-8 kg per ton of absolute dry mud.The specific dry mud dosage should be determined according to the beaker experiment, on-machine medium experiment or periodic operation test. The mud quality of each factory is different, and the consumption of different sludge, agents, equipment and management level varies greatly.
Dissolution duration （h)
【method and attention】
1. Determine the best model and the best dosage of the product through small tests.
2. The product shall be prepared into an aqueous solution with a concentration of 0.1-0.2% (referring to the solid content), which shall be prepared with water with a PH value of 7 or less, and neutral water without salt is preferred.
3. The dissolved water, will this product evenly into the mixing water, proper heating (< 60 ℃) can accelerate into solution.
4. This product has hygroscopicity and should be sealed in a cool and dry place, the temperature is lower than 35 ℃.
5. Solid products should not be scattered on the ground, so as to avoid slipping after absorbing moisture.
6. When dissolving, the product should be added into the dissolver evenly and slowly, and the solidification should be avoided and mechanical shear that has been over for a long time should be avoided.
It is recommended that the mixer be 60 to 200 RPM, otherwise the polymer will hydrolyze and affect the use effect.
7. PAM aqueous solution should be used and prepared now. When the solution is placed for a long time, its performance will gradually decline depending on the water quality.
8. After adding the aqueous solution of the polyacrylamide to the suspension, the flocculant will be destroyed if stirred violently for a long time.
【 storage 】
The original product shall be kept sealed.Storage environments should be a cool, dry and ventilated, at room temperature for 10 ~ 40 ℃.Special precautions should be taken to prevent product absorption.
In accordance with the specified storage conditions, the original packaging products can be stable for at least 12 months.
【 packing 】
25kg composite paper bag /750kg pallet OR customer demand.