Polyacrylamide, a kind of flocculant, is called PAM for short. Main categories: anionic polyacrylamide (APAM), cationic polyacrylamide (CPAM), non-ionic polyacrylamide (NPAM).It is widely used in petroleum exploitation, water treatment, textile, printing and dyeing, paper making, mineral...
Polyacrylamide, a kind of flocculant, is called PAM for short. Main categories: anionic polyacrylamide (APAM), cationic polyacrylamide (CPAM), non-ionic polyacrylamide (NPAM).It is widely used in petroleum exploitation, water treatment, textile, printing and dyeing, paper making, mineral dressing, coal washing, medicine, sugar making, livestock breeding, building materials, agriculture and other industries.Be praised as "100 industry assistant", callled as "omnipotent product" also.
Selection and application of QUANSEN APAM
Anionic polyacrylamide (APAM) is water-soluble polymer, water soluble is strong, can make water and water insoluble gel, can introduce all kinds of ionic groups and adjust the molecular weight to obtain specific performance, to a lot of solid surface and dissolve material has the good adhesion force, and therefore is widely applied in thickening, flocculation and stable colloid, drag reduction, bond, film forming, scale inhibitor, gel and biomedical materials and so on.It is mainly used for flocculation and sedimentation treatment of various industrial wastewater, such as wastewater from steel plant, electroplating plant, metallurgical wastewater, coal washing wastewater and sludge dewatering.It can also be used for water clarification and purification treatment.As the molecular chain contains a certain number of polar groups, it can form large flocs by absorbing the suspended solid particles in water, bridging the particles or condensing the particles through charge neutralization. Therefore, particle deposition in the suspension can be accelerated, which has obvious effects of accelerating solution clarification and promoting filtration.
Anionic polyacrylamide (APAM) product description: the appearance of anionic polyacrylamide (APAM) is white powder with good solubility in water from 3 million to 25 million molecular weight. It can be dissolved in water in any proportion and insoluble in organic solvent.The effective PH range is 7 to 14, which is characteristic of high polymer electrolyte in neutral alkaline medium, sensitive to salt electrolytes, and interlinked with high price metal ions to form insoluble colloids.
1. Good water-solubility. It can be completely dissolved in cold water.
2. High viscosity, strong toughness and non-toxic characteristics of aqueous solution.A small amount of this anionic polyacrylamide can be added to obtain a great flocculation effect.Generally, only 0.01~10ppm (0.01~10g/m3) can be added to play a full role.
3. The use of anionic polyacrylamide products and inorganic flocculants (polymerization ferric sulfate, polymerization aluminum chloride, iron salt, etc.) can show greater effect.
【Transocean APAM effect】
1. Clarification and purification;
2. Sedimentation facilitation;
3. Filtration promotion effect;
4. Thickening and other functions.
【Principle of action of QUANSEN APAM】
1)flocculation: when PAM is used for flocculation, it is related to the surface properties of the flocculated species, especially the dynamic potential, viscosity, turbidity and PH value of the suspension.
2) adsorption bridge: PAM molecular chain is fixed on the surface of different particles, and the polymer bridge is formed between the particles, so that the particles can form aggregates and settle.
3) surface adsorption: various adsorption of polar group particles on PAM molecules.
4) enhancement: through various mechanical, physical and chemical actions, PAM molecular chain and dispersed phase implicate the dispersed phase to form a network.
1. water treatment industry, mainly includes raw water treatment, wasterwater treatment and industrial water treatment.
In raw water treatment, organic flocculant PAM is used to replace inorganic flocculant, and the water purification capacity can be increased by more than 20% even if the sedimentation tank is not modified.PAM can be used in combination with activated carbon for coagulation and clarification of suspended particles in living water, purification, precipitation and cleaning of tap water industry and high-turbidity water.
In wasterwater treatment.PAM can be used for sludge dewatering;In wastewater treatment, using PAM can increase the utilization rate of water recycling.The product is widely used in chemical industry waste water, waste liquid treatment, municipal sewage treatment
PAM is mainly used as formula agent in industrial water treatment.Both use PAM as a supplement.Industrial wastewater treatment, especially for suspended particles, coarse, high concentration, positive charge of particles, and water with a PH value of neutral or alkaline sewage, wastewater from steel plants, electroplating plants, metallurgical waste water, electronics industry and other water treatment
2. In the field of mining and coal washing, the use of PAM as flocculant can promote the settlement of solids in the water recovered from mining and coal washing, which can be used for coal washing wastewater, coal washing, ore dressing, metallurgy, iron and steel industry, zinc and aluminum processing industry to clarify water and recover useful solid particles at the same time to avoid environmental pollution;
3. It is widely used in petroleum industry, oil production, drilling mud and waste mud treatment, preventing water channeling, reducing friction, improving oil recovery and tertiary oil recovery.
In petroleum exploitation, PAM is mainly used for drilling mud material and improving oil recovery rate, which is widely used in drilling, completion, well cementing, fracturing, enhanced oil recovery and other oilfield production operations. It has the functions of viscosity-increasing, fluid loss reduction, rheological regulation, gelling, diversion and profile adjustment.By injecting PAM aqueous solution, the oil-water velocity ratio can be improved and the crude oil content in the extract can be increased.Due to the special geological conditions in China, polymer flooding technology has been widely used in Daqing and Shengli oil fields.
In addition, it is used for oil field economic AIDS such as clay anti-swelling agent and oil field acidification thickener.
4. For the paper industry, one is to improve the dispersity of pulp, the retention rate of fillers, pigments, etc.To reduce the loss of raw materials and pollution to the environment;The other is to improve the strength of the paper (including dry strength and wet strength). In addition, using PAM can also improve the tear resistance and porosity of the paper to improve the visual and printing properties. It is also used in food and tea wrapping paper.Anionic copolymer is mainly used as dispersant for paper, dry and wet strengthening agent, and cationic copolymer is mainly used for papermaking wastewater treatment and filtration aid. In addition, it also has a good effect on improving packing retention rate.In addition, PAM is also used in paper wastewater treatment and fiber recycling.
5. Used in textile, printing and dyeing industries.Polyacrylamide is used as the sizing agent and finishing agent for fabric treatment, as well as the protective layer that can produce smooth, anti-wrinkle and anti-mildew.The advantage of its strong hygroscopicity can reduce the breaking rate of spinning.Polyacrylamide as a post-treatment agent can prevent the fabric from static electricity and flame retardant.When used as printing and dyeing auxiliaries, polyacrylamide can make the products adhesion fastness, high brilliance, also can be used as bleaching non-silicon polymer stabilizer.Used for textile sizing agent, slurry performance stability, less pulp, low rate of breakage, smooth surface.
6. Other industries,
Food industry, used in sugar cane sugar, sugar beet production sugar cane juice clarifying and syrup phosphorus flotation extraction.
Flocculating and clarifying industry of enzyme preparation fermentation fluid for the recovery of feed protein,
Building materials industry, civil grouting material water plugging, PAM can enhance the hardness of gypsum cement, construction industry adhesive, PAM can be used as thickening dispersant for paint, sawhorite plate cooling agent and ceramic adhesive, caulking repair and water blocking agent,
In agriculture, PAM can be used as soil improvement, moisturizer and seed culture agent.
The application in the incense making industry is more and more popular.
【The selection of QUANSEN APAM】
When polyacrylamide is used in sewage treatment, it is mainly used for flocculation and precipitation. Only a small amount of polyacrylamide products in the waste water can reduce the suspended substance in the drainage and make the effluent cleaner. If the amount of polyacrylamide is too high, the effluent will be thick, less fluidity and crowded and blocked the discharge pipe.This is the most common problem encountered during use.
The molecular weight, molecular structure and shape of flocculant and the group of flocculant affect the activity of flocculant.
In general, the higher the molecular weight, the higher the flocculation activity;The higher the flocculation activity of linear molecules, the more branched or crosslinked molecules, the worse the flocculation.The flocculant production bacteria were in the late stage of culture, and the surface water of the cells was enhanced, and the activity of flocculant was higher.
Although the shortcoming of polyacrylamide as a flocculant has a lot of, but does not affect its use as the largest one of the most popular flocculant products, polyacrylamide with ultrahigh molecular weight structure and dosing quantity is low, processing unit volume water low cost advantages, in the absence of better developed a lower cost flocculant products before, polyacrylamide is undoubtedly has a development prospect of flocculating agent products.
The dosing should be done by gravity and pressure. No matter which dosing method is adopted, the dosing equipment should be set up from the solution pool to the solution pool and to the liquid liquid. The common liquid lifting equipment is metering pump and water ejector.
1. Gravity throw
Gravity is used to put the agent in the pump suction pipe or the suction hole of the water absorption well, and the pump impeller is used to mix.
2. Pressure drop
Use water pump or water ejector to put the agent into the original water pipe, which is suitable for the agent to be put into the pressure pipe, or need to be put into the water purification structure with higher elevation and distance.
3. Pump feeding
Pump feeding is to lift the liquid in the solution pool into the pressure pipe, which is enhanced by directly adopting metering pump and acid resistance.
Polyacrylamide before use generally need to be made into standby 0.1% ~ 0.5% of dilute solution, it is best not to store too long to make good solution, the concentration range of solution needs to be further diluted before use as 0.01 ~ 0.05 solution, the reason is that can be more ribs in the flocculating agent in the dispersion in the suspension system, can reduce the dosage, but also can obtain better flocculation effect.
1. When used, the solution with 0.1% concentration should be used with neutral water free of salt debris.
2. When dissolved, evenly sprinkle anion polyacrylamide products into the stirred water, and the stirring speed is controlled at 100~300rpm.Appropriate heating (< 60 ° C), can accelerate dissolution.
3. Adjust the PH value of the treated liquid to make the anion polyacrylamide products fully play their role (select the optimal PH value and the dosage of this series of products through experiments).
4. When adding anionic polyacrylamide product solution, the mixture with the treated solution should be accelerated. After flocculation occurs, the stirring speed is slowed down to facilitate flocculation growth and acceleration of sedimentation.
【Using the principle of】
The use of polyacrylamide should follow the following principles:
1. Powder polyacrylamide flocculant cannot be directly added to sewage.It must be dissolved in water before use, with its water solution to treat sewage.
2. The water of dissolved granular polymer should be clean (such as tap water), not sewage.Normal temperature water is ok, do not need to warm commonly.When the water temperature is less than 5 ℃ dissolve slowly.Over 40 ℃ temperature increase the dissolution rate is accelerated, but can make the polymer to speed up the degradation, affect the use effect.Ordinary tap water is suitable for the preparation of polymer solutions.Water with strong acid, strong alkali and high salinity is not suitable for preparation.
3. For the selection of polymer solution concentration, it is recommended to be 0.1% to 0.3%, that is, 1g to 3g polymer powder is added to 1 liter of water.
【QUANSEN APAM specifiction】
Dissolution duration (H)
【 attention 】
1. When used, it is extremely important to effectively disperse the product in the water, otherwise it will lead to the aggregation of dispersants and the production of "fisheye", and the dissolution time will increase.
2, use warm water can accelerate the dissolution rate, but the temperature is too high, lead to the thermal degradation of polymer chain, viscosity will be affected, the average water temperature should not exceed 50 ℃.
3. Using stirring can help dissolve, but stirring too violently can break down the long chain of dispersing agent, and it is better to adopt ship type propulsion.
4. The water solution should not be stored for more than 48 hours, otherwise the viscosity will be reduced and the effect will be affected.
【 safety 】
1. Quansen polyacrylamide is a water-soluble polymer, in case of water or liquids of high skid form is formed after soluble in water.Prevent products and their aqueous solutions from spilling onto the floor.If any, should timely use sand, sawdust adsorption, clean it.
2. The product is powder, the operation room should be careful to prevent dust inhalation or adhesion to the body.Wear masks, gloves and overalls to operate according to specifications.
3. Please refer to the safety data manual (MSDS) provided by the company for detailed safety operation guidance.
4. This product and its aqueous solution are not corrosive to the general materials such as stainless steel, plastic, rubber, glass and glass, etc., for the manufacture of tanks, mixers, gauges and pipelines.
1. High and stable product quality
2. Varieties of product series
3. Customer designed system solutions
4. Professional technical service team
5. Accumulated experiences of successful application at customer’s side
【 storage 】
The original product shall be kept sealed.Storage environments should be a cool, dry and ventilated, at room temperature for 10 ~ 40 ℃.Special precautions should be taken to prevent product absorption.
In accordance with the specified storage conditions, the original packaging products can be stable for at least 12 months.
【 packing 】
25kg composite paper bag /750kg pallet OR customer demand.