Polyacrylamide, a kind of flocculant, is called PAM for short. Main categories: anionic polyacrylamide (APAM), cationic polyacrylamide (CPAM), non-ionic polyacrylamide (NPAM).It is widely used in petroleum exploitation, water treatment, textile, printing and dyeing, paper making, mineral...
Polyacrylamide, a kind of flocculant, is called PAM for short. Main categories: anionic polyacrylamide (APAM), cationic polyacrylamide (CPAM), non-ionic polyacrylamide (NPAM).It is widely used in petroleum exploitation, water treatment, textile, printing and dyeing, paper making, mineral dressing, coal washing, medicine, sugar making, livestock breeding, building materials, agriculture and other industries.Be praised as "100 industry assistant", callled as "omnipotent product" also.
Selection and application of QUANSEN NPAM
Contains a certain number of polar groups, it can form large flocs by absorbing the suspended solid particles in water, bridging the particles or condensing them through charge neutralization.Therefore, it can accelerate the sedimentation of particles in the suspension, and has obvious effects such as accelerating solution clarification and promoting filtration.It is mainly used for flocculation and settling of industrial wastewater.Such as papermaking and pulp wastewater treatment, mineral processing and metal smelting process of wastewater treatment, steel and stone processing plant wastewater treatment.
The side groups on the chain of non-ionic polyacrylamide are active amide groups, which can undergo a variety of chemical reactions, and many derivatives can be obtained. However, due to the adjacent gene effect, the reaction is often not completely carried out.
As NPAM is a high polymer or polyelectrolyte, its molecular chain contains a certain amount of polar genes that can adsorb the suspended solid particles in water, making the inter-particle bridge form large flocs.It can accelerate the settling of the particles in the suspension, accelerate the clarification of the solution obviously, and promote the effect of filtration.
【QUANSEN NPAM Application field】
1. As flocculating agent, mainly used in industrial solid-liquid separation process, including settlement, clarification, concentration and sludge dewatering technology, application of the main industries are: urban sewage treatment, paper industry, food processing, petrochemical industry, metallurgical industry, processing industry, dyeing industry and sugar industry and all kinds of industrial wastewater treatment.Used in urban sewage and meat, poultry, food processing wastewater treatment process of sludge precipitation and sludge dewatering by its organic colloid electrical group of sludge negative charge neutralization and excellent polymer bridging coagulation function, prompting colloid particles gathered into large pieces of floc, separated from the slurry.The effect is obvious, add quantity is little.
2. It can be used as paper dry strength agent, retention agent and filter aid in the paper industry, which can greatly improve paper quality, save cost and improve the production capacity of the paper mill.Electrostatic bridge can be directly used with inorganic salt ions, fibers and other organic polymers to enhance the physical strength of paper, reduce the loss of fiber or filler, speed up the filtration of water, enhance, retain, filter function, can also be used for white water treatment, at the same time, in the deinking process can be a significant flocculation effect.
3. In the fibrous mud (asbestos-cement products), the water drainage of the formed asbestos-cement products can be improved, and the strength of the asbestos sheet blank can be improved;In insulating board, the binding capacity of additive and fiber can be improved.
4. It can be used as clarifier for mine waste water and coal washing waste water in mining and coal preparation industry.
5. It can be used for the treatment of dyeing wastewater, leather wastewater and oily wastewater, so as to remove turbidity and decolorize, so as to meet discharge standards.
6. In the purification of phosphoric acid, it is helpful for the separation of gypsum in the wet process of phosphoric acid.
7. Flocculant for water treatment in waterworks with river water sources.
【Function of QUANSEN Non-ionic polyacrylamide】
1. Clarification and purification;
2. Sedimentation facilitation;
3. Filtration promotion effect;
4. Thickening and other functions.
It can fully meet the requirements of various fields in waste liquid treatment, sludge concentration and dehydration, mineral dressing, coal washing and paper making.
【Method of use QUANSEN Non-ionic polyacrylamide】
1. When used, the solution with 0.1% concentration should be used with neutral water free of salt debris.
2. When dissolved, the non-ionic polyacrylamide is evenly sprinkled into the stirred water, and the stirring speed is controlled at 100~300rpm.Appropriate heating (< 60 ° C), can accelerate dissolution.
3. Adjust the PH value of the treated liquid to make the non-ionic polyacrylamide fully play its role (select the optimal PH value and the amount of non-ionic polyacrylamide by test).
4. When adding non-ionic polyacrylamide solution, the mixture with the treated solution should be accelerated. After flocculation occurs, the stirring speed is slowed down to facilitate flocculation growth and acceleration of sedimentation.
【QUANSEN NPAM specifiction】
Dissolution duration (H)
【Performance of QUANSEN NPAM】
The advantages of nonionic polyacrylamide are mainly used as flocculant.Because the molecular chain contains a certain amount of polar genes which can adsorb the suspended solid particles in water, the particle bridge forms a large flocculation.The non-ionic polyacrylamide can accelerate the settling of particles in the suspension, which can obviously speed up the clarification of the solution and promote the effect of filtration. It is widely used in the treatment of chemical industrial waste water, waste liquid and municipal sewage treatment.Especially when the sewage is acidic, this product is the best choice.It can be used with inorganic flocculant such as iron and aluminum inorganic salts.
1. High and stable product quality
2. Varieties of product series
3. Customer designed system solutions
4. Professional technical service team
5. Accumulated experiences of successful application at customer’s side
【method and attention】
1. Determine the best model and the best dosage of the product through small tests.
2. The product shall be prepared into an aqueous solution with a concentration of 0.1-0.2% (referring to the solid content), which shall be prepared with water with a PH value of 7 or less, and neutral water without salt is preferred.
3. The dissolved water, will this product evenly into the mixing water, proper heating (< 60 ℃) can accelerate into solution.
4. This product has hygroscopicity and should be sealed in a cool and dry place, the temperature is lower than 35 ℃.
5. Solid products should not be scattered on the ground, so as to avoid slipping after absorbing moisture.
6. When dissolving, the product should be added into the dissolver evenly and slowly, and the solidification should be avoided and mechanical shear that has been over for a long time should be avoided.
It is recommended that the mixer be 60 to 200 RPM, otherwise the polymer will hydrolyze and affect the use effect.
7. PAM aqueous solution should be used and prepared now. When the solution is placed for a long time, its performance will gradually decline depending on the water quality.
8. After adding the aqueous solution of the polyacrylamide to the suspension, the flocculant will be destroyed if stirred violently for a long time.
【 storage 】
The original product shall be kept sealed.Storage environments should be a cool, dry and ventilated, at room temperature for 10 ~ 40 ℃.Special precautions should be taken to prevent product absorption.
In accordance with the specified storage conditions, the original packaging products can be stable for at least 12 months.
【 packing 】
25kg composite paper bag /750kg pallet OR customer demand.