Printing and Dyeing Wasterwater Polyacrylamide
The printing and dyeing industry is a large domestic wastewater displacement industry, and the wastewater usually excessive COD with chroma in the process of desizing, bleaching and refining.With the research and invention of industrial water treatment technology, effective water treatment...
The printing and dyeing industry is a large domestic wastewater displacement industry, and the wastewater usually excessive COD with chroma in the process of desizing, bleaching and refining.With the research and invention of industrial water treatment technology, effective water treatment polyacrylamide is usually used to treat wastewater. Quansen polyacrylamide flocculant has high efficiency application in printing and dyeing wastewater.
Quansen Polyacrylamide For Printing And Dyeing Wastewater
【The main functions of polyacrylamide for printing and dyeing】
1. Effluent discharge in the printing and dyeing textile industry has an efficient purification effect, which has other functions besides sewage treatment
2. In the textile industry, polyacrylamide flocculant used for printing and dyeing as the sizing agent and finishing agent for post-treatment of fabrics can create a soft, anti-wrinkle and mildew resistant protective layer
3. After treatment with polyacrylamide flocculant for printing and dyeing, the fabric can be prevented from static electricity and flame retardant
4. When used as printing and dyeing auxiliaries, it can make the products have high adhesion fastness and brilliance, and can also be used as non-silicon polymer stabilizer for bleaching
5. Anti crease agent in bath, raw material of Wrinkle free lubricant in bath.
6. The thickening of different ionic products, the dispersion of the work system, the dyeing wastewater flocculation, precipitation treatment, etc.
【method of polyacrylamide used for treat printing and dyeing wastewater】
Generally speaking, the water used by printing and dyeing factories is very large. If the printing and dyeing factory processes a ton of products, it needs to use 100-200 tons of water, of which 80-90% will become waste water.The wastewater is characterized by high content of organic pollutants, large alkalinity and large change of water quality. It is one of the industrial wastewater that is difficult to treat. The wastewater contains dyes, slurry, auxiliaries, oil agents, acid and alkali, fiber impurities, sand substances, inorganic salts, etc.
Due to different sources of wastewater quality printing and dyeing industry, the use of water treatment flocculants can be, according to the test at 25 ℃ temperature, take 1 L in the wastewater in the beaker, pH adjustment to neutral, slowly stir in 100 ~ 150 mg/L of special printing and dyeing water decoloring agent, stirring evenly after add 150 ~ 200 mg/L coagulant aid, then add 0.5 ~ 1 mg/L relative molecular mass is 12 million, ionic degree is 50% of the polymer cationic polyacrylamide flocculant in water treatment, evenly stirring, and let stand for 15 min, summarize the upper clear liquid after settlement stratification analysis.
The water treatment of printing and dyeing factory can further agglomerate the waste water and form a huge particle precipitation, so that the waste water can reach the standard of decolorization.Printing and dyeing decolorization is commonly used as the decolorization agent of printing and dyeing wastewater, because of its decolorization function, the chromaticity of wastewater can be removed to more than 90%, meeting the standards of industrial wastewater discharge.
【Principle of air flotation device for printing and dyeing wastewater】
Air flotation machine in dyeing and printing wastewater treatment equipment - its decontamination principle is through the air pressure to make more air dissolve in the water, again through the sudden drop was related to the water pressure is not micron grade small bubbles, in a small bubble floatation process, it will be suspended solids in sewage and floc adsorption floating, dissolved air flotation machine is done by the principle of pure clean water quality role.
The treated effluent enters the mixing zone of air floatation, and mixes with the dissolved air and water after release, making the flocculation stick to the fine air bubbles, and then enters the air floatation zone.The flocculant floats towards the water surface under the action of air buoyancy, and the water in the lower layer flows to the clear water tank through the collector. Part of the flocculated air is recycled, and the remaining water flows out through the overflow port. After the scum on the water surface of the air float tank is accumulated to a specific thickness, it will be scraped into the air float sludge tank by the skimmer.
【Quansen PAM specification】
Dissolution duration （h)
【 safety 】
1. Quansen polyacrylamide is a water-soluble polymer, in case of water or liquids of high skid form is formed after soluble in water.Prevent products and their aqueous solutions from spilling onto the floor.If any, should timely use sand, sawdust adsorption, clean it.
2. The product is powder, the operation room should be careful to prevent dust inhalation or adhesion to the body.Wear masks, gloves and overalls to operate according to specifications.
3. Please refer to the safety data manual (MSDS) provided by the company for detailed safety operation guidance.
4. This product and its aqueous solution are not corrosive to the general materials such as stainless steel, plastic, rubber, glass and glass, etc., for the manufacture of tanks, mixers, gauges and pipelines.
【 storage 】
The original product shall be kept sealed.Storage environments should be a cool, dry and ventilated, at room temperature for 10 ~ 40 ℃.Special precautions should be taken to prevent product absorption.
In accordance with the specified storage conditions, the original packaging products can be stable for at least 12 months.
【 packing 】
25kg composite paper bag /750kg pallet OR customer demand.